<image courtesy of bossfight.co>
Are you a professional writer or author? Business owner? Hoping to be one of those?
You’re in the right spot!
I provide tips to help ease the writing and editing process. Below, you can find my blogs organized by category, as well as some guest blogs.
If you have suggestions for topics or questions for me, please contact me. I love hearing from my fans, and I want to provide the most helpful information for you that I can!
And for even more reading, check out my Pinterest page, where I provide my own blogs and many others to help you in your writing journey.
General Writing Tips
- Pro Tricks to Help Writers Avoid Being Trapped by the Word Count
- Banish Writer’s Block to Unleash Your Imagination
- Star Editor Secrets for Slim Writing Loaded with Content
- The Secret Scoop on Effective Interviewing
Creative Writing Tricks
- Dreaming of a Best-Seller? Why You Should Invest in an Editor
- How to Become a Better Writer by Becoming a Better Editer
Basic Rules for Business Writing
- Define Your Perfect Audience to Pinpoint Your Writing’s Exact Purpose
- Choose Your Words Carefully to Rock Your Purpose Like a Pro
- Refine Your Tone and Style to Connect with Readers Like a Boss
- Master Plain Language to Engage Your Ideal Audience
- Release Your Inner Editor Brigand to Review Like a Professional
Other Topics in Writing
- Encouraging Effective Writing in Non-English Courses
- Science Writing, Earth Day, and Some of my Favorite Science Things
Guest and Contributor Posts
- How Do You Know What Questions to Leave Unanswered for Readers? – Guest post for author A.M. Rycroft
- When Your Body Speaks – Contributor post for Global Sisterhood Online